Live Artfully Copyright, Warranties, Claims
The Live Artfully website is copyright © 2017 The Art League of Manatee County dba ArtCenter Manatee (ACM), All rights reserved. All website contents and their arrangement are copyrighted in the U.S. by ArtCenter Manatee, and its suppliers. You may use it as a shopping resource, its intended use, but not otherwise, and may not make full or partial copies except as specifically permitted in the order instructions about printing out your order for reference.
Warranties and Product Warnings
Upon request, we shall send you any other product information provided to us by the artist. There were not any warranties offered on any product published on Live Artfully. Under certain circumstances, the materials used in artwork may be harmful to humans or animals, particularly if used in ways other than those intended by the artist. If product information contains warnings about risks of this type, consumer assumes all responsibility for such use. Under all circumstances, Live Artfully and ArtCenter Manatee are to be held harmless.
How to report a claim of infringement
If you believe that any of your exclusive rights under United States copyright law have been violated in a manner that constitutes infringement, and that the allegedly infringing material is accessible on this site or through Live Artfully as an online service provider, please contact us immediately at 941-746-2862. Section 512 (c)(3)(A) requires that to be valid, your claim of copyright infringement must be written and addressed to our organization, and must provide the following information (the list below comes straight from the statute; if you do not understand the language please seek independent advice):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider (that’s us) to contact the complaining party (that’s you), such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
When filing an infringement claim, please include any URLs identifying the allegedly infringing material along with any other information that might assist our agent’s investigation of your claim.
Upon receipt of a valid claim (i.e., a claim in which all required information is substantially provided) and further inspection ACM will undertake to have the disputed material removed from public view if claim is justified. We will also notify the user who posted the allegedly infringing material that we have removed or disabled access to that material. ACM has no other role to play either in prosecuting or defending claims of infringement, and cannot be held accountable in any case for damages, regardless of whether a claim of infringement is found to be true or false.
Please note: If you materially misrepresent that material infringes your copyright interests, you may be liable for damages (including court costs and attorney’s fees) and could be subject to criminal prosecution.
It is our intent to respect copyright law. Under Live Artfully policy terms, we will not hesitate to terminate artists who are found to violate copyright laws.